Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer Songs <3

Songs from summer<3

Dominos, by the Big Pink
The Gift, by Angels & Airwaves
Wow, by Kylie Minogue
Barcelona, by Plastiscines
Hong Kong Garden, by Siouxsie and the Banshees
The Queen and I, by Gym Class Heroes
Daylight, by Matt & Kim
Just Got Paid, Let's Get Laid by Millionaires
French Navy, by Camera Obscura
The Downfall of Us All, by A Day To Remember
Love At First Sight, by Kylie Minogue
I Heard it Through the Grapevine, by the Slits
Can't Get You Out of My Head, by Kylie Minogue
La Familia, by Mirah
Black or White, by Michael Jackson
Grace Kelly, by Mika
Flavor of the Week, by American Hi-Fi
When You Were Young, by the Killers
Sodom, South Georgia, by Iron & Wine
All That Jazz, from Chicago
Nowadways, from Chicago
I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of? by A Day To Remember
Prisoner by Jeffree Star
Time After Time, by Cyndi Lauper
Escape, by Jimmy Buffet
In My Arms, by Kylie Minogue
I'm Going Away, by Meg & Dia
James, by Camera Obscura
I Feel So, by Box Car Racer
Beautiful, by Eminem
Summer Skin, by Death Cab for Cutie
Blue Wind, from Spring Awakening
The Ice Is Getting Thinner, by Death Cab for Cutie
Oh Boy, by Duffy <3
Love Type Thing, by Tegan & Sara
No More Rain, by Kylie Minogue<3

No comments:

Post a Comment