Thursday, July 9, 2009

Styleee


Here's something my friend tagged me to do:




How would you define your style?
I like girly. I definitely dress feminine, sometimes vintage. I'm short, so I like size-short skinny jeans and short sundresses. Floral prints, big necklaces, big bags, flats and super high heels, and black tights are my favorite. Kind of like Taylor Momsen and Blair Waldorf and Edie Sedgwick and Audrey Hepburn mixed together.

What is your favorite item of clothing EVER?
A dress I bought from H&M last summer! It's a 1950's -style dress, with a flared out skirt, and when I spin around it twirls all the way out! It's red with white polka dots and white buttons down the back.


What is said favorite item of clothing most suited to (e.g. sailing the seven seas as a free-booting buccaneer, a street carnival in Rio, afternoon tea at the Ritz?
A summer day in Provincetown or Marseilles!


Who are your style icons?
I just ADORE Audrey Kitching, Edie Sedgwick, Taylor Momsen, Audrey Hepburn, & Marilyn Monroe's styles!

Which song should have been written for you?
There's two- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany's, sung by Audrey Hepburn, for my big-dreamer, I want more out of life side. The other is I Heard It Through the Grapevine by the Slits for my passion & party side. It's feminine, spunky, glamorous, and I love dancing to it!


What is your favorite fairy-tale?
Beauty & the Beast! I was in a production of it recently (I was a silly girl, they will always be my favorite). I like the idea of escaping a small life and finding something bigger.

What is your favorite word?
Believe, or mermaid.

Dream trolley dash locations?
FRANCE, Greece, Switzerland

Dream location for your future Vogue photoshoot?
New York City, why would I ever go anywhere else?! But maybe Versailles, or another French location.


If you could hire one fashion designer as your personal tailor, who would it be?
CHANEL! I know that probably totally sounds overrated, but I simply worship Chanel! It's classy, feminine, dreamy, slightly vintage, and it captures the utmost glamour.


Signature scent?
Chanel No. 5 and Heiress by Paris Hilton.


Which era would you most like to live in?
The 1920-30's flapper/vaudeville era, the 1950's Golden Age Hollywood era, or the 1960 pop-art era!


Most recent purchase?
A shirt from Forever 21


A tough one... if you were a food what would you be?
Over the top decadent desserts!


And, finally- who is the love of your life (so far)?
New York City!



No comments:

Post a Comment